Sunday, February 15, 2015

5 Minutes to Start a New Blog - for Beginner Bloggers

I've been on this mission to help people start a blog this year. This is my latest creation, How to Start a Blog in 5-minutes video. This one focuses on noobs, beginners, that have never started a blog before and wonder what they are in for.

Many people are afraid to get started and just start a blog. I understand. I could imagine my mother would have a hard time pulling the trigger at 73 years old now. But, you're not 73, now are you?

Come on, welcome to 2015. Get yourself a blog and get started on some passion of yours that will lead to making some extra money in the next few months and maybe for the rest of your life. There are many, MANY people making millions of dollars right now from online passive income. You could be one of them in a couple of years if you went ALL IN on the subject and dedicated a significant portion of your free time toward making your new online business happen.

Though this BlogSimply site has seen its best days years ago, there is a new site I've created called INCZEN.com - like business zen, that is my new project for the next couple of years. I'll write lots of informational, helpful, guides there to help beginners create a new business blog and start making a bit of extra money to pay the bills.

That would be nice, wouldn't it?

Even $30 bucks a month, a dollar per day would buy you a couple pizzas during the month. That's the way I look at most things - in terms of how many pizzas I could buy with it.

I've been making money online for fifteen years now. At the end of last month I made enough online to buy more than 500 pizzas. That's not bad for having done nothing last month - we were all sick and I got very little done. I'm a big baby when I'm sick!

This month, more of the same, a huge amount of pizzas, but I'll be working on this INCZEN site to crank it up and see how many people I can help get into a digital passion.

What about you?

Here's the video.

Even if you're NOT going to start a blog today - watch it anyway. There is a lot of information here that will help you gradually come to the conclusion that you definitely need to start a blog as soon as possible.


No comments: