Sunday, April 15, 2007

You'll Give Vern Cash AS he Surfs? NOTHING to buy... Uhm, Where's the Catch?

I HATE MULTI LEVEL MARKETING SCHEMES.  I can't emphasize that enough. I would never want to pull friends into something like that.

I don't ever want to attempt to sell my friends or even strangers something they don't need. MLM makes money only for the top people that started the company and some super-motivated and probably already successful folks a short hop away from the top of the chain.

That being said...

I just finished writing a letter to my brother about this internet opportunity that is similar to MLM but there is nothing to buy.

I thought I'd post it to the blogs too since it could turn out to really be something big down the line.  I joined last night because I read two articles about it from different bloggers in the "top 50" that mentioned this in their blogs. They are very skeptical guys but they signed up. I did too just based on that.

******************
Hey Dave,

There is HUGE idea that is catching on bigtime. Even probloggers making $30,000 per month have signed up for it.

They pay you to surf the web.  Well, AS you surf the web. Don't do anything differently. Just install toolbar (not available yet) and then ask others to sign up using your referral code - given after signing up.  When you sign up others under you - they too will earn cash while they are online  - and you'll earn referral/commission from them.

Get your friends to sign up under you as you even make some bonus cash from their surfing...  I am telling everyone I know about it..

Apparently the big guys in blogging think this is potentially very big news if it works. It could be larger than AOL in terms of size / money.

In a year or so there could be serious income potential - for doing NOTHING.  Nobody is sure how much, depends on a lot of things.

No purchases required and nothing lost if you sign up and later don't receive any cash.

Read about it - then join - do this one - you know how I am about multilevel marketing SHITE - this has big potential and,
since there's nothing to buy or convince your friends to buy it should be a no-brainer just signing up.  I've read their privacy
statement and it is solid.

The link is below...

Vern -


Make money just surfing the Web: Sign Up >

(Vern does it, there's no catch. They send
you money basically just for joining.)



 Vern's Thailand blogs

 "Blogging Step-by-Step"
 "Thailand Travel and Experiences Blog "
 "Try Thai Food Blog"
 "Thailand Videos and Photos"

No comments: