Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thailand Video Blogging on the Move, Tools, Tricks, Hacks

Two outside links for you today, one is a guy that wanted to blog from his mobile phone and did quite a good job. Visiting a PC was still necessary at times, but for the most part he could blog - just without full functionality that he would have liked... Post is here... BoonBloggle: Video blogging

This other link is a compilation of resources for bloggers or for people just interested in multimedia functionality via PC. Over 400 Tools for Video Bloggers, Podcasters, Photographers, etc...

There are some incredible blogging tools in that list, some of which I use myself, some tools I've heard of and others I've not heard of at all. If you're blogging in Thailand and you want to be a step-above the rest - you'll need to take advantage of some of the tools. Specifically, my favorite blogging tool is JPEG OPTIMIZER PRO found at www.xat.com. It is an incredibly fine blogging tool that I multiple times per day while blogging here in Thailand.

I've written a bit about blogging and video blogging in Thailand at one of my other blogs and here are some links to relevant information there:

Do we NEED Computers Anymore? Mobile Phones seem to be Doing it ALL!

Blogging Professionally in Thailand... Possible?

Traveling to Thailand and need Internet Access?

Blogging in Thailand, and by the way, What the Hellsa Blog?

Blogging Phone / Business Phone: Review of Nokia e70 in Thailand


If you have any questions about blogging, or if you wish to blog for our Thailand network, please visit www.ThaiPulse.com and see my email on the right hand side column. Thanks!

...
..
.

No comments: